About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I love u but i cant tell u

Tell me why I feel this way,
And why I can't tell you.
I feel things for you,
That I've never felt for anyone,
Yet I can't tell you.I don't know if you feel it,
And I can't ask you.
I'm willing to forsake anything,
Anyway I can get you,
If I can't have you as my love.
Then I want you as my friend,
I can't tell you any of this.
I'm afraid I'll lose you,
I'll lose your laughter
And the sweet tease.
But.........
staying away from u kills me and
That’s not how the world work
So I can't tell you.
With your mind and heart,
I want you to love me.
With everything you have,
The way I feel for you.
But I can't tell you.


Anyway, I love you...

1 comment:

  1. who the person so 'sui' gv u love?lolx XD jkjk tat person lucky la =b

    ReplyDelete