About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Continue...

yes...
i make my decision already...
that's i continue stay in b-team...

wanna know the reason??
haha...
i will not mention here...(if want to know,personal come n ask me, hehe)
but i can tell you that...
is not you all have change u all de attitude...(i think u all din change,sorry to say...)
is some other reason...

anyway...
start from now...
i will put my 100% effort on it...
n cooperate with you all...

*hidup hidup red crescent*

No comments:

Post a Comment