About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 2, 2009

TQIS

Tutti Qualifying Interview Section

My mum send me to there around 7.20...my mum drop me at hq...when i reach there...opp...nobody there...i think im too early...scare scare...fortunately,i saw khai loon them at padang chetty(opposite of hq)...then i rush to there...
when i reach there...then i know many thing i haven hafal...like pengetahuan am coz yesterday i din go training(my mum don't let me go out)...so sorry...
then i hafal all the things at there lor~luckily...it's easy...
but i know my weakness is pc...hope he wont ask me about pc...worrying...
after a few minutes...all participate come already...n we think we prepared already,so we prosed to hq...
at hq...the VAD call us line up...n talking n explain about the TQIS for today...after that...we have a last small group outside the hq...coz our turn is around 10.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m....so kan zhiong(copy from ah geok...haha)...
deng deng deng deng...
our turn ady...we go studio num 2...they say that studio 2 was better tan studio 1...haha...
when we go in...Sir call us line up...then our ketua(temporally)lapor diri...after that,we sit down n they start to ask us question...unfortunately...most of the question we unable to answer because we never heard before...haiz...but our social was the best...want know our mark??(very sia shui...haiz...)

social : 5
sejarah : 3
pc : 2
pengetahuan am : 3
(forget already) : 3
total=16(over 25)

they tell us 16 is just pass...n it consider very low...haiz...

i think we need more practice,especially pc...
so gambateh...
that all...

No comments:

Post a Comment