About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Camp Tutti Fratelli 2009

This camp very challenging, exciting n very tried...

in this camp,i got my many first time...

like....

--didn't bath throughout the 4 days...(so when i back to home, i bath around 30 minutes...hehe)

--jungle trekking(exciting)

--cooking without using the gas(but not me cook also because i don't know how to cook...haha...)

--this is my first camp also...hehe

--the 'pacak'...it suck my blood and just at my leg...but i have no perasaan also...this really a good experience...(all the samad-ians,just me one people kenal)

--sleep in the road(the 1st night in camp tutti)

--go jungle trekking when mid-night

TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment