About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 19, 2009

KPC-2nd day

i wake up 5.00am...then go bathing...then i prepare my jobs...my jawatan is latihan & sosial...last time,i do very bad in my job...because i forgot some sosial n tepukan that can play with the peserta...so in the morning i list out all the tepukan n sosial in one paper...easier for me to refer...i arrive school at 6.25am...outside the school i see ah geok also arrived...then we go into the school lor...then see fishy...fishy is the first people...then we wait the others one by one came in...today the perhimpunan pagi me mengetuai lafasan ikrar bsm...got little scare....

TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment