About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 15, 2009

screen test (1)

actually today i got my chemistry tuition at 9.15a.m....
11.00a.m. continute with physics...
but i over slept...(too tired)
i just go physics class...
hahax...
my physics finish at 1.15pm...
then i walk to HQ because today we having screen test...
that start at 1.30pm...
when i reach there i saw some STAR at there already...
today's screen test im not important because...
im not today's judges...
then i just sit at kaunter pendaftaran...
n it's very HOT!!!
today many teams from STAR came the audition...
lastly...happy birthday to Calvin Lai...

No comments:

Post a Comment