About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dance n Sing Gathering 2009!!!

SUCCESS!!!



i got many post about the days before DnS....
but some i forget ady...
so let me share with you all about DNS first bah...

but i wont write all the process...
i just write the special things happend n what i feel...

i reach hokkien association 9.30am...
when i step in the hall...
wow...
i see many committee came ady...
(coz before that i think i came too early)....
we all start all the preparation...
rehearse,decorate,arrange table n chair.......
walao...the time hor...pass very fast...
so fast reach 4pm liao...

4.00 p.m.。。。
all committee....
go to their own place start doing their work...
what my post today??
hahax...
im DJ....
so the whole night...
i just sit at the PA system...
cant go others place...
very thank you to soon siong...
coz he is DJ too...
he doing all the work...
really thank you...

*Bad NEWS*
my MP fail...
wuwu...
sorry to Alvin n all the form 5 AJK...
i can't give you all a memorable,sad,success MP...
so sorry....

deng deng deng deng....
is the time for AGM...
this few days i got cough...
i scare my koman not clear n loud...
but i ask my friend,they say ok...
hurray..hahax...
AGM...

OMG....
im the KUS???
i cant believe lor...
at that time...
i talk to myself....
"i can meh????i suitable meh?????"
i keep asking myself.....
then after AGM i go to dressing room...
n open the file that alvin had given me...
i read the 1st paragraph...
alvin,allow me what u had write in the paper u gave me..
[(bla bla bla).......Don't feel that you're not suitable for his or bad,suei or whatever......you're a leader of BSM SMK SAS,Unit MAL(Y)83 now ! Always remember,you have a bunch of AJKs who want to work under you,support you and together bring up Samad...."ALWAYS REMEMBER, NEVER EVER THINK OF GIVING UP!IF U FALL,EVERYONE BEHIND U WILL FALL& MAL(Y)83 WILL FALL ALL TOGETHER!"......]
after reading the paper...
i stop asking myself...
i will try my best n do my BEST...
i don't want any of my AJK 08/09 feel regret....n make them disappointed!!
really really THANK YOU to you all!!
*tepuk terima kasih*....

continute with DNS...
wow...
its very SUCCESS....
sososoooooooooooooooooooo happy...
hahax...

No comments:

Post a Comment