About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 19, 2009

V Garden partimer dinner

today i go to V Garden eat again...but this time is with the partimer... at begining everybody just sit down there n doing nothing...feel very bore...BUT...after a few hour...all people became crazy... then i singing...and take photo with my friend...



want see the photo?!

stay turned...

haha...



**something got problem**
**i will post it next time**
**very sorry ar**
**pai seh**

No comments:

Post a Comment