About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 30, 2009

30th April--my mum birthday...

today,is my lovely mum birthday...(as i know,loo teck today birthday also)haha...
me n my silbling go to have a small celebration with our mum...
we going to a steamboat shop near bkt. tinggi or just a stone's throw away from jj(aeon bkt. tinggi)...
hehe...besides that steamboat,we also order my most most most lovely,crab...
it's so yummy...hehe...tonight we having a variety of mouth watering food...haha...
but when the bil come...hoho...it's over hundred riggit...so expensive...but nevermine...
we sudi pay it because we love our mum n our stomach...haha...
lastly...i want tell my mum;thanks you...
n i love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment