About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 11, 2009

First Meeting

hahx...
finally i have done my first meetig...
so happy...
the whole meeting quite fuuny...
because i try to make it more funny....
just don't want my ajks feel pressure...
but we done all the agenda...
hope new unit can acheive new target!!!
gambateh to all my AjkS....
GUd Luck!!
we bersama2 +u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment