About Me

My photo
Obviously, when u clicked into this site, a big tittle written 'KarWeng aka KAMBING', Ya! Kar Weng, its me... Don't know who is him?! Start reading this blog... then u know who is him.. =DD Not to forget u, uu u must often visit my blog... ^^ And very sorry coz there is no ChatBox in this blog, due to some ppl spam my chatbox... Looking for a new Cbox.. =DD

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pesta Tanglung & Majlis Buka Puasa...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi hi...
I'm back...
really pai seh because this few weeks very very busy...
I'm busying finding peoples go this go there lar...
but luckily i got 2 good penolong...
that are soon li n christine...
especially soon li really help me a lot...
a big thank you to you...
unit MAL(Y)83 2009/10...
+u+u+u...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PESTA...
-------

when i go there by soon li car with kar fatt n cai fen...
im wearing Chinese traditional suit...
many people say i look very old...
a bit happy la..
because normally i llok very childish...
wuahaha...
n the cloth ee keong lend me geh...
thank to him too...

start pendaftaran ler...
we each people get 1 lollipop...
then can go in..
but i cannot,
need wait other reach first...
haiz...
luckily soon li also didn't go in first...

deng deng deng deng...
start...
honestly la...
beginning very sienz...
then our SAMAD start,
wonder 'S' wonder 'A' wonder 'MAD'
SAMAD SAMAD SAMAD!!!
that is tepuk samad lar...
then the other school shout their tepuk too...

then buka puasa...
having some show n games...
then perasmian ler...
the perasmian is a big pink love shape tanglung...
chinese known as 'kong ming deng'...
take so long time to let it 'fly'....
finally, it fly ady...
but a few second it terbakar...
very shock n exciting...

after that continue with social n bla bla bla...
quite sienz...
but after EXCO first dance...
the second performance...
wah...
very very super in interesting...
make me laugh laugh laugh...
wuuuaaahahahahha...

i cant forget the hon n ruben wearing girls shirt n ki hiao...
haha...
really funny...
wuahaha...

after that..
we each people gt one tanglung,candle n kayu...
hehe...
my tanglung is green colour de...
my favorite colour..
[not because im kambing like eating grass then like green colour too...
is i really like green colour...
if u r my classmate u will know...
because all my stationery are green except blue,black n red pen...]

then we playing tanglung n shout shout shout....
hahaha...
so many year didn't play tanglung liao....
very very very happy...
then i tumpang yongyee car go back...
because my mum don't want fetch me...
sad...
anyway...
i really very happy....
bb...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

got more post to go...
don't forget my blog yer~~~
Bb....
------------------------------------------
this post i just rush to type..
if any grammar n spelling mistake pai seh har~~
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment